Count on the industry leaders to clean and maintain your carpets.
handmade carpets, Persian carpets, machine rugs, woolen or acrylic rugs. Our customers can choose from the four types of cleaning programs we apply. Our specialized staff and technicians are well-trained and boast extensive experience in treating your carpets with due care and sensitivity, while fixing many troublesome problems.
At Anatolia we follow effective cleaning programs with strict specifications based on:
- The internationally certified methods of washing, cleaning and rejuvenation we apply
- Our state-of-the-art technical equipment (among the leading in Greece)
- The appropriate hypo-allergenic, environmentally friendly cleaning products we use
WHY ΤΟ CHOOSE ANATOLIA
Certified and experienced
Advanced Technical and Professional equipment
Eco-friendly carpet cleaning solutions
ADVANCED CARPET CARE & CLEANING PROGRAMS
Dry cleaning can be applied on any type of carpet. However, it is essential for certain types of carpets made by materials such as silk, sisal, jute, coconut, viscose and fiber. Some carpets are only for dry cleaning, which means they can only be cleaned with dry cleaning detergents or powder.
Sometimes the liquids poured on these types of carpets can be absorbed by its fibers, permanently damaging the carpet. In such cases, we will inform you that the carpet is only for dry cleaning and we will identify any existing stains that may not be completely cleaned. Your carpet will be cleaned using a dry powder that “shakes” the carpet fibers. This powder will absorb any dirt, allergens and bacteria from the carpet fibers and then will be extracted, like any dirt residues, with the method of suction.
STORAGE AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Wouldn’t you like us to keep and maintain your carpets in excellent condition after the cleaning?
Then you should just conut on Anatolia, the #1 brand in carpets, and caret care and maintenance.
As an industry leader, Anatolia can guarantee the proper maintenance and storage of your carpets:
- We own private facilities with central warehouses of 3,000 m2, guarded with modern security systems, 24/7
- We pack the carpets in a special perforated package, so that they can “breathe” while being carefully stored
- We have specialized and experienced cleaning staff
- We use environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Our specially designed storage areas are disinfected at regular intervals in order to ensure a clean, healthy environment for storage and maintenance, away from moisture and any other hazards
- We provide insurance coverage during the stay of your carpets in our facilities
- We have more than 50 years of experience in proper cleaning and professional maintenance, repair and storage
STEPS AND PROCEDURES
By appointment on your preferred available day, along with receipts/invoice delivery.
In our facilities we have designated, regularly disinfected storage areas, where we place the carpets and store them carefully, at controlled temperatures.
After notifying you, we return your beloved carpets by appointment, on the working days that are most convenient for you.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Upon receiving your carpets, our technicians inspect their type and, if necessary, perform a fiber recognition test. Our technicians also inspect your carpets for damage, scratches, marks, specific stains and color fastness (fading). Depending on the condition and type of yarn on your carpet, the type of cleaning is selected: dry cleaning, specialized foam cleaning, cold-water/extraction cleaning, or hot-water /deep steam cleaning.
We use only non-toxic, hypo-allergenic detergents and cleaning products, biodegradable-environmentally friendly and approved by European and Greek legislation. They are completely safe for humans and pets. In the cleaning-rinsing process, the quality of the cleaning products is just as important as the way the procedure is performed, for the complete removal of stains and other imperfections from your carpets.
Your carpets are insured throughout their stay at our facilities.
The charge on all carpets is per square meter. The final price is determined by the type of carpet, the type of its yarn and the way it is made.
We do not require a down payment, as payment is made upon completion of the work. If you want to pay in advance you can pay by card or bank transfer.
The usual residence time of every carpet in our facilities is 1 month. After this period there is a storage fee according to our current price list.